This position is responsible for the marketing and leasing of the Assisted Living apartments. Work closely with the Manager as a strong team player to make sure the Community is operating at 100% occupancy. This position requires being on call weekends and/or evenings to accommodate prospects and family visits, internal and external marketing events as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and maintain 100% occupancy, with a waiting list by marketing and showing units, and following up with prospects.
- Develop a weekly marketing plan and achieve goals and objectives stated in the plan.
- Manage inquiry data base documenting weekly activity.
- Manage community website with monthly changes, move-in promotions and event photos.
- Complete weekly marketing report and submit to supervisors every Thursday by noon.
- Prepare marketing materials for community tours and marketing events
- Prepare tour gifts to be available 24/7.
- Conduct a minimum of 15-20 marketing contacts weekly.
- Assist in developing a budget and follow it.
- Coordinate with Manager and Health Care Coordinator a schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Meet evenings and weekends to accommodate prospects and family schedules.
- Provide education and presentations to the public both internally and externally.
- Coordinate and develop approved advertising.
- Must obtain and maintain a chauffeur’s license within 30 days of hire.
- Comply with all regulations as they apply to assisted living certification.
- Prompt and courteous response in answering incoming telephone calls.
- Other duties assigned by the Manager.
- Uphold confidentiality and Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Participate in the bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, and coordinator meetings.
- Be a part of the safety team and other committees, as requested.
- Assist in orientation of new residents.
- Write a monthly article for the newsletter, as requested.
- Comply with all the Community policies.
Download the full job description HERE